Top 5 Airlines for Business Class
1. Singapore Airlines
2. Qatar Airways
3. Etihad Airways
4. Cathay Pacific
5. Japan Airlines (JAL)
Source: The Luxury Travel Expert
- Banning NCFs and Costco Sales, Viking Ocean Cruises Upends the Status Quo
- Norwegian Cruise Line Moves Final Payment Deadline
- Why Everyone Should Use a Travel Agent in 2018
- New TSA Screening Rules for U.S. Inbound Passengers Begin Today
- The Perks of Being a Travel Agent
- U.S. Imposes Heavy Restrictions on Travel to Cuba
|Here's What Travel Agents Are Thankful for in 2017|
A week ahead of Thanksgiving, agents talk loyal clients, commission upturn, supplier support, and a flexible schedule.
|Hoteliers On The Move, November 2017|
To help you keep up with your favorite GMs and hotel executives as they move around and open new properties, Mary Gostelow offers up a monthly update of who's doing what.
|Six Senses CEO Wins GWS Leader in Sustainability Award|
Hotelier also announces plans to open its first North American property in New York City.
|Forbes Promotes the Use of Travel Agents|
Not only do travel agents still exist, noted travel author states, but they can add tremendous value to the travel-planning process.
|A Tale of Two Cruises|
Two travel agents, from two different generations, took two very different European river cruises this October — and shared their experiences here.
|Travel Industry Rewards Veterans|
In observance of Veterans Day, travel suppliers are offering free access and other travel specials to thank those who served.