The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) launched “Travel Together Month,” offering travel agents exclusive incentives In September on a selection of tours from independent and escorted group tour operators.
“So many travelers rely on travel professionals to help plan their dream vacation, we want to ensure that these offers serve as booking bonuses for travel agents, and as a resource for their clients,” said USTOA president and CEO Terry Dale.
Highlights of the Travel Together Month promotion include:
- Lindblad Expeditions: Travel agents receive a complimentary double cabin aboard the National Geographic Endeavour or National Geographic Endeavour II to Galápagos when six full-paying guests are booked aboard the same departure, from September 2016 – April 2017.
- Alexander+Roberts: Agents can earn a $50 per-person booking bonus every time a client pays in full. In addition, they can save $1,000 per couple ($500 solo), on three new Small Group Journeys (Our Pacific Northwest, Canada by Land, Water + Rail, and Stories of the Old South) for travel through April 2018.
- Celtic Tours World Vacations: Receive a 16% commission plus $50 per person discount on all European self-drive tours, with a minimum of six nights, for departures between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, 2016.
- African Travel, Inc.: Earn 15% commission for each Scenic Cape Town & Kruger Safari Vacation package booked, for travel Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2017.
- Austin Adventures: Receive 12% commission plus an additional $100 per person booking bonus on all itineraries and destinations for departures within 2016.
- Cox & Kings, The Americas: Travel professionals can save $500 per couple when booking any Custom Private Journey from the 2017/2018 brochure.
- Collette: Through “Book Your Own Bonus,” agents can earn $50 for their second booking, $100 for the third, and $100 on all additional bookings. Valid on new retail bookings made between Sept. 1, 2016, and March 31, 2017, for departures in 2017.
All special savings are available through Sept. 30 and can be found here.