Travel sellers who attend the Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012 will gain the knowledge, skills and contacts they need to succeed in medical and wellness travel. Keep in mind that these two specialty markets have been identified as among leisure travel’s fastest-growing segments.
Key Benefits for Travel Agents
Agents will come away with a detailed action plan for marketing and selling medical travel to corporate and leisure clients.
Here’s how else you’ll benefit by attending the Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012, scheduled for June 20 to 21 at the Phoenician resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• Gain insights into the forces driving the growth of medical travel and wellness tourism
• Hear firsthand from medical travelers about their needs and experience, so you can sell to and service this clientele effectively
• Get the inside track on the latest developments in health and wellness travel
• Discover the specific growth areas with the most potential for new travel agency business
• Learn to identify potential medical and wellness travelers in your current client base and discover how to sell to them
• Understand why major employers like PepsiCo are adding medical travel as an employee benefit and how travel agents can tap this growing corporate demand
• Develop contacts that will lead to partnerships with key players in health and wellness travel
• Hear from and meet with top-level executives from key organizations, including medical travel facilitators, internationally accredited hospitals, corporate wellness programs, tourism ministries, destination spas and resorts and other travel suppliers.
The Well-Being Travel Conference 2012 is co-sponsored by Well-Being Travel and Travel Market Report. To register or learn more, visit www.well-beingtravelconference.com.