Global representatives from the most important segments of the medical tourism and wellness travel industries will participate in the Well-Being Travel Conference 2012.
For the first time, travel agents will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with highly placed inidividuals who represent various facets of this fast-emerging field.
Networking sessions will facilitate conversations with potential new partners worldwide.
Meet With Top Players
Representatives from the following types of organizations will be present:
• Travel Agencies
• Travel Suppliers
• Medical Travel Facilitators
• Leading International Hospitals
• Corporate Health and Wellness Programs
• Health Insurance Companies
• Ministries of Tourism and Health
• Destination Representatives
• Spa and Wellness Resorts and Facilities
• Travel Trade Associations
• Travel Marketing Organizations
• Medical Tourism Consulting Firms
• Global Medical Accreditation Groups
• Medical Doctors & Surgeons
• Patient Travelers
Co-sponsored by Well-Being Travel and Travel Market Report, the Well-Being Travel Conference 2012 will take place June 20-21 at the Phoenician resort in Scottsdale, Ariz.
To register or learn more, visit www.well-beingtravelconference.com.