1. Don’t (exclusively) rely on the flu vaccine.
2. Don't fly sick.
3. Do your homework.
1. Use a credit card.
2. Double check details.
3. Get the full address of the hotel or villa.
4. Ensure the online link is secure before paying.
5. Never transfer money directly to an individual.
Source: Stoke Sentinel
1. Have a System for TSA Security.
2. Prepare Electronics for Continuous Work.
3. Pack for Success.
4. Plane Etiquette.
5. The Best Credit Cards for Travel.
1. Greenville, SC
2. Grand Rapids, MI
3. Milwaukee, WI
4. Healdsburg, CA
5. Burlington, VT
1. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
2. The Keys, Florida.
3. Historic Triangle, Virginia.
4. Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
5. Charleston, South Carolina.
Source: Southern Living
1. Qatar Airways
2. Turkish Airlines
3. Cathay Pacific
4. Singapore Airlines
Source: CNN Money
1. Austin, Texas
2. Memphis, Tenn.
3. San Antonio, Texas
4. Kansas City, Mo.
5. Nashville, Tenn.
6. Charleston, S.C.
7. St. Louis, Mo.
Source: Cheap Tickets
1. St. George's Market
2. The Merchant Hotel
3. OX Restaurant
5. Harry's Shack
Source: Lonely Planet
Rule #1: Don’t start with customer-facing employees. Instead, involve everyone, with a special focus on internal service providers.
Rule #2: Don’t start by training people on specific service skills, scripts and procedures. Instead, educate them first to a better understanding of what service excellence really means.
Rule #3: Don’t pilot the change. Instead, go big and go fast to build momentum for the new culture.
Rule #4: Don’t focus on traditional KPIs during the service revolution (such as satisfaction, NPS, operational measures, and sales). Instead, focus on leading “revolution indicators” (i.e., ideas generated and ideas implemented) to generate value-adding ideas and new service actions.
1. El Tovar, Grand Canyon, Arizona
2. Majestic Yosemite Hotel, Yosemite National Park, California
3. Greyfield Inn, Cumberland Island National Seashore, Georgia
4. Crater Lake Lodge, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
5. Volcano House, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
6. LeConte Lodge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina/Tennessee
7. Inn at the Presidio, Presidio of San Francisco, California
8. The Inn at Brandywine Falls, Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Ohio