Black Friday and Cyber Monday are not just for getting a jump on holiday shopping. Travel suppliers across the board are offering enticing travel deals this week. Here's a roundup:
Abercrombie & Kent
A&Ks annual holiday sale includes up to 40 percent savings on nine Private Journey itineraries to Botswana, Egypt, Jordan, Russia, Portugal, Peru, Chile, Thailand, and Vietnam. The discount is available from Nov. 27 through Dec.1.
Atlantis, Paradise Island
Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas is offering a five-day promotion leading up to Cyber Monday. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
- Nov. 23: Get up to $300 in savings on air-inclusive packages based on a 5-night stay at Royal.
- Nov. 24: $150 in beverages for $100 + tax.
- Nov. 25: Full daily breakfast for a maximum of 2 persons per day that can be redeemed at Murray’s Delicatessen or Poseidon’s Table; or continental breakfast at Platos (Royal Towers), Coral Towers Lobby Lounge or Starbucks (Coral Towers). Maximum $40 value per person per day.
- Nov. 26: $100 extra resort credit on five nights or more.
- Nov. 27: Complementary fifth night with a total discount of 20 percent every night.
Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts is offering up to 55 percent off nightly rates at select properties in the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Jamaica for bookings made through Nov. 28. The promotion also includes up to two kids free (when staying with two adults) at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana, Grand Bahia Principe La Romana, Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo and Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica; and one child stays free at the brand’s newest property, Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia, and beachfront Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda in Punta Cana. The discounted rates apply to travel between Nov. 18, 2017 and Dec. 22, 2018.
The all-inclusive resort operator is running a BOGO Black Friday Flash Sale for bookings made by Monday, Nov. 27. Travel agents who book one night will get one night free in a Club category room at select properties in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The deal is valid for stays between Nov. 25, 2017 to May 5, 2018, and requires a 3-night minimum purchase.
Collette’s Black Friday sale gives travel agents 15 percent off the land travel portion of an itinerary for bookings made between Nov. 22 and 26 with the offer code: BLACKFRIDAY17. The deal is available on all tours departing in 2018, except Antarctica, Northern Lights of Finland, and select departures of Iceland's Magical Northern Lights.
Beginning this Cyber Monday, get 30 percent off select trips and $100 off airfare for travel booked by Dec. 4. The Millennial-geared tour operator is also offering 20% percent on select 2017 itineraries and 15 percent off 2018 trips.
Book a six night stay and get the seventh night free with Couples Resorts, a family-owned boutique resort collection in Jamaica, as well as a $250 resort credit. The promotion can be used at any of the brand's four properties, for travel from Nov. 22, 2017 to April 30, 2018.
From Nov. 21 to 30, new voyage bookings with the luxury ocean liner receive free gratuities; 50 percent off third and fourth guests; and $200 reduced deposit on select Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth sailings. Itineraries include: Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, New England and Canada, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Japan, and Alaska voyages with fares starting at $899.
The hotel barge operator will provide 30 percent off whole-boat charter prices for six-night cruises on three of its luxury barges for bookings made between Nov. 24 and 30. The deal is available for 12-passenger barges La Belle Epoque and L’Impressionniste in Burgundy, France, and the 12-passenger Spirit of Scotland.
Friendly Planet Travel
Tour operator Friendly Planet Travel is offering a savings of up to $1,400 per person on over 60 air-inclusive packaged tours to destinations including South Africa, Cuba, Thailand, India, Egypt, Peru, Morocco, and Portugal.
Frangipani Beach Resort
Luxury boutique resort Frangipani Beach Resort in Anguilla will offer a five-night suite for two at 20 percent off, for stays from April 15, 2018 to Aug. 31, 2018. The offer also includes daily breakfast, a complimentary boat trip, and a couples massage. Bookings must be made between Nov. 24 and Nov. 27.
Travel agents who book a Funjet Vacations package by Nov. 30 can get up to $600 in instant savings. The Black Friday sale is available for Mexico and Caribbean vacations for travel from Nov. 10, 2017 to April 2, 2018.
The adventure tour operator is offering up to 30 percent off regular tour prices from Nov. 24 to 27, as well as multiple departures for 2018 priced under $1500. Discounted offerings include:
- 30 percent off select adventures in Haiti and Jamaica
- 25 percent off select yacht-based adventures in the Galapagos
- 25 percent off select land tours in Southern Asia, including Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos
- 20-25 percent off select land and river cruise adventures in Peru
- 20 percent off select sailing journeys in Sri Lanka and Thailand
- 20 percent off select land and rail tours in India
- 20 percent off select adventures in Morocco, Egypt and Jordan
- 20 percent off select safari tours in Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia and South Africa
Marriott International's Cyber Sale this week includes exclusive rates when booked between Nov. 23 to 27 for stays between Dec. 7, 2017 and Jan. 15, 2018. The sale features nightly rates at select properties as low as $89 on Marriott.com/cyber and member rates from $89 on SPG.com/cyber. Over 3,500 individual hotels, across 20 brands throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Latin America and Canada are participating.
Travel advisors can book a balcony stateroom at an ocean-view rate on both MSC Divina and MSC Seaside for select sailings starting Dec. 23, 2017 through May 12, 2018. The promotion is available until Nov. 29.
Norwegian Cruise Line
The Take 5 Free promotion offers five value-added options that include an Unlimited Beverage Package that normally costs $89 per day, a Specialty Dining Package, and a $50 per port per cabin credit for shore excursions. The other perks are a free package for 250 minutes of Wi-Fi and, on select sailings, the ability to bring a third or fourth passenger in a cabin for free. The deal is available when booking by Nov. 24 an ocean-view or balcony cabin, or a mini-suite, on one of nearly 200 sailings scheduled to take place in 2017 and 2018.
Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours
For Black Friday, save up to $3,000 per couple on select 2018 Scenic river cruises, for new bookings made Nov. 21–27. Gems of the Danube, Iconic Danube, Dutch Sights & Belgian Delights and Rhine Highlights sailings receive $2,000 savings per couple, while Breathtaking Bordeaux, Spectacular South of France, Jewels of Europe and Normandy & Gems of the Seine receive $3,000 savings per couple.
For the first time in its history, luxury ocean cruise line Silversea is offering some major savings for Black Friday. Starting today and continuing through Tuesday, Nov. 20, Silversea is offering five percent off all sailings in the New Year. The offer can also be combined with the line’s Silver Select promotion, which gives travelers two the choice of two out of three offers—a two-category suite upgrade, or 50 percent savings on a second suite, or an onboard spending credit of $1,000 per suite. The offer is available for a number of Silversea’s 2018 Caribbean sailings, including sailings on Silver Muse. Silversea’s Silver Selection promotion for Caribbean sailings includes its free shore excursion and $199 roundtrip economy air offer.
The Blue Walk
European walking tour specialist The Blue Walk is offering a Black Friday special of one free night on all tours booked before Nov. 30. The free night is applicable to pre-tour accommodations and valid on the following 2018 tours: Watercolor Sketching in Paris, France with Laure Ferlita; Blue Walk France French Riviera; and Blue Walk Greece. The Blue Walk pays travel agent commission on all bookings.
The Travel Institute
The Travel Institute’s third annual Season of Savings promotion kicks off Monday, Nov. 27, which includes a host of deals for travel advisors that want to take an education program or get a professional certification. Sales include:
- Nov. 27-Dec. 3: Grab bag of 15 percent savings off all training products, services, and certifications
- Dec. 4-10: $100 off Certified Travel Associate (CTA) program
- Dec. 11-17: $20 off Exploring The World geography textbook
- Dec. 18-24: $200 off Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) and Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE) programs
- Dec. 25-31: $30 off Premium membership and $20 off Basic membership levels
Trafalgar is giving discounted tours from Nov. 24 to 27. Travelers receive $750 off per couple on select bookings for over 20 trips – including the European Highlights, Best of Switzerland, and Treasures of Thailand with the Golden Triangle.
Get discounted fares with United Airlines when booking domestic flights now until Nov. 23, for travel from Nov. 28, 2017, through May 23, 2018.
Viceroy Riviera Maya
The 41-villa, adults-only resort is offering up to 40 percent discount plus complimentary breakfast and a $100 resort credit per stay, for travel from Nov. 27, 2017 through Dec. 21, 2018.
The tourism association is offering exclusive deals at attractions, as well as an extra 10 percent off all purchases of already-discounted attraction tickets.
- Walt Disney World Resort: Buy four days, get the fifth day free and receive a free round of miniature golf (valid at Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course) with the purchase of a Magic Your Way Base Ticket or with the addition of the Park Hopper option.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Purchase a three-park, two-day Park-To-Park pass and receive an extra two days free of unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Save $42 per ticket on two-day, two-visit tickets.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Save more than $20 per ticket on a one-day pass.
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
Save up to 55 percent off the best available rate on a 2-night minimum stay booked from Nov. 24 to 27, for stays from Jan. 1 through Sept. 30, 2018.