MasterAdvisor 63: What to Know About Charging Service Feesby Daniel McCarthy /
In the wake of COVID-19, some advisors saw the move to fees as a no-brainer with the value that advisors provide. The fees that they should be charging are their customers paying them for their expertise. Because what they do today is so much more than just booking a trip. How do you start implementing fees without pushback?
Tiffany Hines, CEO of Global Escapes, is returning to MasterAdvisor to talk about what an advisor looking to start implementing service fees in 2023 and beyond. Join Tiffany in a live session sponsored by ALG Vacations.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients