Pleasant Holidays and its luxury brand, Journese, announced a major expansion of their Continental USA product line as domestic leisure travel surges.
The expansion adds new destinations and new hotels to popular regions already in the portfolio, with more than 180 new properties ranging from luxury spa resorts to family-friendly vacation rentals to budget-conscious hotels.
“As more Americans get vaccinated, we are seeing a surge in bookings for 2021 vacations from Memorial Day to beyond Labor Day and through the festive season,” said Jack E. Richards, President, and CEO. “This latest expansion brings our entire USA product to more than 1,100 hotels in 31 states nationwide, including Alaska and the most popular beach destinations in Hawaii, Florida, California, and South Carolina.”
Additions to the Pleasant Holidays and Journese Continental USA product line include:
- National Park product for the Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee; Bryce Canyon and Zion in Utah; Glacier and Yellowstone in Montana; and multiple parks in California, including Death Valley, Joshua Tree, and Yosemite
- Southern California beach destinations in the greater Los Angeles, San Diego, Newport Beach, and Santa Barbara areas plus more options in and around the California Wine Country, including Napa/Sonoma and Santa Ynez.
- Colorado mountain ski and hiking areas, including Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Colorado Springs, Snowmass, Steamboat Springs and Vail.
- Florida Keys, beaches and panhandle, including Daytona Beach, Destin/Ft. Walton and Panama City
- Cities like Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno/Tahoe, Nashville, Branson and Williamsburg.
U.S. River Cruises are also available for 2021 and 2022 with itineraries across the country, from the Mississippi River to Maine Coastal Cruises, with cruise line partners American Queen Steamboat Company and American Cruise Lines.