MasterAdvisor 53: Finding, and Booking, Bachelorette/Bachelor Party Groups 101by Travel Market Report /
Many things need to get done before saying “I do.”
This includes finding the perfect venue, drafting the guest list, picking the date, and other things that will inevitably come up. With this much to juggle for the bride and groom, it’s also challenging for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to pull them away from the planning grind for the perfect Bachelor and Bachelorette parties.
What makes the perfect bachelor/bachelorette party? How do you plan it? Heather Di Pietro, Owner, and CEO of Travel Sales Group started in the business after booking her 10th anniversary trip to Mexico with her husband and catching the eye of the travel agency owner she booked with. Her expertise in romance travel, MICE, escorted, and adult groups helped her eventually start her own agency in 2013.
She joined TMR for MasterAdvisor 53 this week to talk about booking the perfect Bachelor and Bachelorette parties.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 52: How to Find Luxury Clients
- Episode 51: What's Trending in the Cruise Industry?
- Episode 50: What Can a Niche Do For You?
- Episode 49: How to Scale a Luxury Business
- Episode 48: How to Fire Your Client
- Episode 47: What's Trending with the Luxury Traveler