MasterAdvisor 60: How to Collaborate with Luxury Partners and How That’s Changedby Travel Market Report /
When you work with luxury partners what are your expectations of them and vice versa? Do you let them know what your needs are and vice versa? What are the expectations of your clients in regard to a luxury provider and the experience?
Victoria Boomgarden, President of Elán Travel, recently founded her own company after a successful corporate career with some of America’s leading travel agencies. She touts an encyclopedic personal knowledge of luxury properties throughout the world and connects clients with experts most suited for client requests. Boomgarden joined TMR Publisher Anne Marie Moebes to talk about those luxury partnerships as part of MasterAdvisor 60, sponsored by Explora Journeys.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients
- Episode 54: Selling the Caribbean
- Episode 53: Selling Bachelor and Bachelorette Trips
- Episode 52: How to Find Luxury Clients