Air Canada is adding new, nonstop seasonal service between Montreal and Amsterdam starting on June 2.
The carrier will fly the service five times weekly on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. It will offer passengers the choice of three cabins—Air Canada Signature Class seats with lie-flat individual pods, Premium Economy, and Economy.
Air Canada will wrap up the service at the end of the summer season on Oct. 14, 2023. Seats are now available for sale.
Air Canada already flies to Amsterdam year-round from Toronto, and will now offer double the daily number of flights between its Canadian hubs and the Dutch capital.
Aside from the Amsterdam route, Air Canada is also expanding other international routes ahead of what is expected to be a busy summer travel season. Air Canada will add the following routes to its service network starting May 5:
- Toronto to Brussels, which will start June 1, and will fly five times a week year-round.
- Montreal to Toulouse, France, which will start on June 1, five times a week, and will operate year-round.
- Montreal to Copenhagen, which will start June 1, flying five times a week, only in the summer.
- Toronto to Tokyo Haneda, which will start May 1 and operate daily year-round.
- Vancouver to Osaka, which will start on Jun2 2 and operate four times a week, only in the summer.