Harmony of the Seas.
Who would know how to cruise better than the captain of the world’s largest ship?
When Condé Nast Traveler reporter Zach Laks asked Captain Gus Andersson of Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas for his best hints for a perfect cruise, here’s the essence of what he replied:
1. Chew ginger for seasickness. (And if it helps, remember that sometimes the crew is just as sick as you are.)
2. Leave your balcony door open at night and sleep in the fresh sea air.
3. Wash your hands before you eat anything.
4. Remember your lip balm; sunburned lips really hurt.
5. Say hello to the maître d in person.
6. Spring for the bottled water. Or bring your own if you are allowed.
For the full story, go to the Condé Nast website.