The 2017 St. Barth Gourmet Festival–a celebration of French gastronomy–will run from November 2 to November 9.
Chefs will prepare multi-course dinners for guests at different hotel restaurants throughout the island.
To help celebrate, St. Barth Properties is offering a special package to guests who book a minimum of seven nights during the festival at one of six participating villas. Upon arrival, guests will find a bottle of red wine and foie gras made by private chef Pascal Preynat, and then an eight-course dinner valued at 130 EUR.
Prices start at $9,970 for the week and vary based on the villa.
Participating villas include:
- Danse du Soleil: five-bedrooms at $11,500
- Utopic: four-bedrooms at $20,070
- Le Manoir de Lurin: four-bedrooms at $15,070
- Chant de La Mer: five-bedrooms at $15,070
- Kyreve: four-bedrooms at $9,970
- Orion: four-bedrooms at $16,070