MSC Cruises Plans Largest-Ever U.S. Presence for Winter 2023/24by Dori Saltzman /
MSC Cruises will have five ships in the U.S. during the winter 2023/24 season, its largest-ever U.S. presence. Led by its newest flagship, MSC Seascape, the line will operate three ships out of PortMiami, one from Port Canaveral and one from New York City.
“Bringing more ships to the U.S. allows us to offer a wide variety of itineraries, adding new destinations and providing more opportunities for travelers to discover our unique international flavor,” said Ruben A. Rodriguez, president of MSC Cruises, USA.
- MSC Seascape will offer year-round seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises.
- MSC Divina will offer everything from three-night cruises to the Bahamas to 11-night journeys through Central and South America
- MSC Magnifica will sail short cruises to the Bahamas and Key West
- MSC Seashore will offer a mix of short cruises to the Bahamas and seven-night Western Caribbean sailings. It will be the first Seaside EVO-class of ship to sail from Port Canaveral.
New York City
- After completing its inaugural summer season in the Northeast with a series of cruises to Florida and the Bahamas, and to Canada and New England, MSC Meraviglia will sail to Bermuda, Florida and the Bahamas.