A Valentine's Day Challenge for Travel Advisorsby Dori Saltzman /
We heart commission checks with commas in them. With Valentine's Day just weeks away, we're challenging our readers to reach out to their romance-minded clients – or those who want to forget V-Day exists! – with a few last-minute offers that'll net you swoon-worthy commission checks.
(Let us know if you have any success with these offers, we'd love to highlight your challenge successes in a future article!)
Big Commission Check
Give your clients a chance to experience the romance of "The Notebook" for themselves with a romantic vacation to Charleston, South Carolina – the Grand Bohemian Hotel Charleston to be specific.
The intimate 50-room hotel is offering a two-night romantic "Heart of Bohemia" getaway throughout the months of February and March that includes:
- Champagne upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed
- Multi-course wine dinner and cocktail experience at Eleve rooftop
- Romantic turndown with chocolate-covered strawberries and Kessler wine and Kessler candle
- A wine-blending experience for two
- Cruise along Charleston Hotel
- Visit to Cypress Gardens, the romantic backdrop where "The Notebook" was filmed
The package is available (subject to availability) for stays from Friday-Sunday in February and March 2023. Bookings must be made two weeks prior to stay and prices start at $2,500. Advisor must email reservations@kesslercollection and include their IATA number to qualify for a commission.
Bigger Commission Check
This one's for the ladies looking to blow off Valentine's Day!
The ongoing BYOB(estie) Package at the Brazilian Court in West Palm Beach has everything a duo of gal pals could want including:
- a luxurious suite for two
- a cute beach buggy for getting around
- a half-day charter aboard an adorable picnic boat
- beach day setup (including pre-stocked beach bags)
- a Girl's Garden Party complete with blowouts at the Brazilian Court Salon and a professional photographer to document all the fun
The BYOB(estie) package starts at $14,000 and requires a three-night minimum stay. A minimum of 14 days advance notice is required for booking and a 50% deposit is required. Travel advisors should call (561) 655-7740 to reserve a stay for their clients.
Biggest Commission Check
How about a $10,000+ commission check? You'll earn at least that with the Lovango Resort + Beach Club in St. John (U.S. Virgin Islands).
The first new resort to open in the U.S. Virgin Islands in 30 years, the resort, which is set on its own island, is offering couples a dream getaway that includes a full private rental of the property for three nights!
This amazing package also includes:
- a beachside cabana with cocktail service
- a trip to Honeymoon Beach with romantic picnic
- romantic dinner for two on the beach
- personalized cocktail curated by the resort's mixologist based on the couple's favorite ingredients
- full access to the beach club and waterfront restaurant, both closed to the public so your clients can enjoy the full intimacy of having a private island experience
- one-of-kind lodging options ranging from glamping tens to luxury treehouses to the 5,400-square-foot Villa Lovango.
The entire private island experience starts at $300,000 and can be reserved throughout the month of February. Travel advisors should call (833) 568-2646 to reserve.