MasterAdvisor 68: An Introduction to Booking Villas for Travel Advisorsby Daniel McCarthy /
Are you booking your first Villa Vacation for a client? Don’t know where to start?
According to a recent report by TMR, now is the ideal time for travel advisors to recommend villa vacations to their clients as an alternative to traditional resort stays. Clients are beginning to value experience-driven travel as post-pandemic travel explodes. They want a true blue adventure with a sense of community.
After a seven-year “detour” as an attorney, Ellen Goldman, President of Trav-Ellen’ Inc, returned to her “travel roots as a leisure travel consultant.” she says that Villa rentals as one of the many tools on her planning utility belt. Goldman joined TMR to talk villas as part of MasterAdvisro 68.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 67: Converting Land Clients Into Cruise Clients
- Episode 66: What's Trending in Expedition Cruises
- Episode 65: How to Best Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptions
- Episode 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travel
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers