In 2024/25, Royal Caribbean will sail year-round and summer Caribbean cruises on eight cruise ships visiting 20 destinations across the Eastern, Southern and Western Caribbean. Highlights include the first year-round season of Icon of the Seas cruises from Miami and the New York City-area debut of Symphony of the Seas out of Cape Liberty. Bookings for itineraries are now open.
Among the 20 destinations featured in the various itineraries are Roatan (Honduras), Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas), Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Cozumel and Costa Maya (Mexico), Falmouth (Jamaica), and Royal Caribbean’s private destinations Perfect Day at CocoCay in The Bahamas and Labadee in Haiti.
- Year-round seven-night Wonder of the Seas Western and Eastern Caribbean sailings from Port Canaveral
- Year-round six- to eight-night Harmony of the Seas Western Caribbean and Perfect Day at CocoCay sailings from Galveston
- Summer season of seven-night Symphony of the Seas Bahamas sailings from Bayonne, New Jersey
- Summer season of seven- to eight-night Freedom of the seas Western and Eastern Caribbean, Perfect Day at CocoCay and Southern Caribbean sailings from Port Everglades
- Summer season of four-, five-, and nine-night Liberty of the Seas Eastern Caribbean, Bermuda and Canada & New England sailings from Bayonne, New Jersey
- Summer season of six- and eight-night Adventure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean or Western Caribbean and the Bahamas sailings from Port Canaveral
- Summer season of five- and nine-night Vision of the Seas Bermuda, Perfect Day at CocoCay or Canada & New England sailings from Baltimore
- Winter season of eight-night Bahamas or 12-night Southern Caribbean sailings on Vision of the Seas from Baltimore
- Summer season of seven-night Enchantment of the Seas sailings to either the Western Caribbean of Bahamas/Perfect Day at CocoCay from Tampa