MasterAdvisor 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacationsby Daniel McCarthy /
It is more important than ever before to book a Caribbean or Mexico vacation through a travel advisor.
Advisors add value to those bookings beyond a confirmation email and manage the many facets that constitute a valuable booking for their client including things the more inexperienced clients may be unaware of. How do you effectively add value to a Mexico and/or Caribbean Vacation?
Ashley Bennington, a Travel Consultant at JCo Travel, has been in love with travel since her honeymoon in 2004 and specializes in family travel to all destinations and has a special interest in multigenerational and special needs travel. She joined TMR for MasterAdvisor 61, sponsored by ALG Vacations, this week.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients
- Episode 54: Selling the Caribbean
- Episode 53: Selling Bachelor and Bachelorette Trips