When it debuts next month, Silver Endeavour will feature four restaurants, the cruise line’s signature Arts Café, and 24-hour in-suite dining.
“A trademark of the Silversea experience, our guests will enjoy the luxury of choice while travelling to the world’s most remote regions aboard Silver Endeavour,” said Barbara Muckermann, chief commercial officer for Silversea Cruises. “Travelers will be able to sample fine international fare of the highest quality in four of our signature restaurants, while admiring the icy landscapes of Antarctica and the Arctic from the comfort of the ship’s spacious interiors.”
- The Restaurant: Set on deck 4, Silver Endeavour’s main dining venue is spread across 4,144-square-feet and holds up to 192 guests. It features a modern design and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering a wide variety of international and regional menu options, with a selection that rotates daily.
- Il Terrazzino: Also located on deck 4, the 36-guest venue honors Silversea’s popular La Terrazza restaurant and is a nod to the line’s Italian heritage. The dinner-only restaurant serves authentic Italian cuisine from an a la carte menu.
- La Dame: Silversea’s signature French restaurant, La Dame has room for only 20 guests each night. Reservations are required and there’s a $60 per person fee to dine there. Guests can choose from an a la carte menu option or a six-course tasting menu with wine pairing.
- The Grill: Offering 270-degree views from the ship’s aft on deck 4, with a mezzanine on deck 5, The Grill is Silver Endeavour’s casual eatery. It’s located adjacent to the pool deck and offers an a la cart menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Grill seats about 80 guests for breakfast and lunch, and up to 48 guests for dinner.
- Arts Café: The Arts Café is an upscale take on the classic coffee shop, located in the heart of the ship on deck 5. It features floor-to-ceiling windows for beautiful views and serves an extensive collection of specialty coffees and teas, as well as fresh pastries and gourmet bites.
Additionally, the 24-hour in-suite dining menu features casual and opulent choices, including caviar, Champagne and more.
Built to PC6 polar class specifications, Silver Endeavour features one of the highest space-to-guest ratios in expedition cruising, along with an industry-leading Zodiac-to-guest ration. The ship also features all balcony suites, a fleet of kayaks and cutting-edge exploration technology, including a remote gimbal camera system, which can capture high-quality images from 5 kilometers away.