MasterAdvisor 67: How to Convert Land Clients into Cruise Clientsby Daniel McCarthy /
Most travel advisors will tell you that once you’re able to place a client on the right cruise line to the right destination, they’ll become a cruiser for life. Still, sometimes it takes a little push to get a client concerned with seasickness or loathing having to get all the right paperwork to get them cruising. So how do you convert your land clients into cruise clients?
Samantha Robichaud, Owner of the Fabulous Adventures Travel Company, gained a love for travel touring the world and singing in front of thousands of people nightly. She joined TMR for MasterAdvisor Episode 67 to talk about talking to first-time-cruise clients.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 66: What's Trending in Expedition Cruises
- Episode 65: How to Best Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptions
- Episode 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travel
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business