MasterAdvisor 50: What Can a Niche Do For You?by Daniel McCarthy /
Why is having a niche so important for success as a travel advisor and travel agency owner?
For one, it is impossible to be everything to everyone. But there are other reasons so many successful travel agents have decided to brand themselves with one certain specialty.
Michael Consoli, Cruise Planners Franchise Owner from Michael Consoli & Associates, specializes in all cruises as a travel advisor, with an especially keen eye on river & luxury travel. Consoli joined TMR to talk about Niches during MasterAdvisor Episode 50, sponsored by Cruise Planners.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 49: How to Scale a Luxury Business
- Episode 48: How to Fire Your Client
- Episode 47: What's Trending with the Luxury Traveler
- Episode 46: Making the Most of Your Host Agency
- Episode 45: Making the Move to a Home-Based Agency
- Episode 44: What is Emotional Branding?
- Episode 43: How Are the Next Generation of Advisors Succeeding?
- Episode 42: Connecting with Consumers Via Live Events and Trade Shows