BWH’s WorldHotels Collection Adds 13 New Hotelsby Daniel McCarthy /
WorldHotels Collection, the soft brand from the BWH Hotel Group, is adding 13 new hotels to its growing portfolio.
The additions not only expand the WorldHotels presence in some destinations but also allows the brand to make its debut in others, including Canad, where 9 of the 13 new hotels are located (all are in British Columbia). The additions include:
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, British Columbia, Luxury Collection, an oceanfront resort in Sooke with two onsite dining venues.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Luxury Collection on the banks of a nature estuary, offering views of Shuswap Lake and the Bastion Mountains.
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, British Columbia, Crafted Collection, located directly across from Kelowna's Hot Sands Beach and two blocks from the city’s downtown area.
- b'Mine Hotel, Frankfurt, Crafted Collection, the first Crafted hotel in Germany, a 12-story hotel in the Gateway Gardens at the Frankfurt International Airport.
- The Majestic Ponta Negra Beach Hotel, Brazil, Elite Collection, the second WorldHotels property in Brazil, with all rooms featuring sea views.
WorldHotels has added close to 30 hotels to its portfolio in Europe, Asia, and the Americas last year. That includes five new hotels that joined the portfolio in September—the Modern Times Hotel in Vevey, Switzerland; the STRAT Hotel Casino in Las Vegas; the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno; The Crown London in London, England; and the Hotel Mulino di Firenze in Florence, Italy.
In a statement with its latest announcement, Ron Pohl, President of International Operations and President of WorldHotels, BWH Hotel Group, said the group is focused on adding “only the most unique and special hotels into our portfolio.”
WorldHotels is a soft brand within the BWH Hotel Group portfolio. The brand just recently celebrated its 50-year anniversary in 2021. The brand comprises four unique collections—WorldHotels Luxury, WorldHotels Elite, WorldHotels Distinctive, and WorldHotels Crafted.