TMR Launches Travel Market Report's MAESTRO Series, A First-of-its-Kind On-Demand Subscription Education Platform Designed for Travel Advisorsby Travel Market Report /
Travel Market Report today is proud to announce a brand new offering for its travel advisor readers called TRAVEL MARKET REPORT’S MAESTRO SERIES, an on-demand, video-learning, digital subscription service that will allow advisors to learn skills from experts from all corners of the travel industry.
MAESTRO, which will officially launch on or about Oct. 1, will allow advisors to access learning videos on the business of running a business, which encompasses legal issues, finance, accounting, digital marketing, service fees, CRM, and sales. The objective behind the program is to give advisors access to experts and lessons, and to let them learn on their own time at their own pace, whether they are a one-person shop or a fully staffed agency.
“We want advisors to be able to have flexible access to the kind of experts who can help guide them in their businesses, especially as the industry moves toward a post-COVID-19 life, and make a difference in their bottom-line” said Anne Marie Moebes, publisher of Travel Market Report. “We researched all the industry has to offer for education—and there is certainly quality education from ASTA, The Travel Institute, consortia, and host programs—but we felt what was missing was a one-stop-shop for lessons from some of the best minds in the business.”
“We know what travel advisors are going through and we believed this was the perfect time to build something that will help advisors build skills, and have knowledge of the legal requirements that come with running an agency, as cost-effectively as possible, in order for them to be as strong as possible coming out of the pandemic,” Moebes added.
Advisors participating will be able to login to their MAESTRO Portal and access on-demand video tutorials from coaches, experts, and legal counselors. Videos will be released monthly from the experts and will be hosted on the MAESTRO website, allowing advisors to access them anytime, anywhere.
Experts for the debut run of MAESTRO include:
- Bob Joselyn, president and CEO of Joselyn Consulting Group, founder of TAMS, the Travel Agency Management Solutions company, and author of “Pricing, Service Charge and Professional Fee Strategies for the Travel Agency.” Joselyn will host a series of seminars on professional service fees in the travel agency community.
- Lee Rosen, the former CEO, president, GM, and founder of TRAMS, will lead subscribers through “Accounting Principles for Travel Advisors” and Customer Relationship Management.
- A legal “Dream Team” series that includes Rose A. Haché, Esq., CTIE who will tackle a “Legal Seminar for GDS Subscribers During COVID-19 and Beyond,” Rodney Gould, Esq., who will address "E&O Insurance and Liability in Case a Consumer Contracts COVID-19,” along with other leading attorneys including Jeffrey Ment, Chun Wright, Timothy Law, Doug Crozier, Daniel Zim, Tom Carpenter, and Sue Bendavid.
- Dan Chappelle, MCC, the former vice president of worldwide sales with Windstar and the former vice president of U.S. operations at Expedia CruiseShipCenters, will take advisors through the process of making sales.
- Sandra McLemore, the owner of Travel Marketing & Media and the creator of The Social Media Suitcase, will focus on digital marketing for travel advisors now and beyond.
- Cathy Decker and Stacy Royal, the co-founders and partners of New York’ Decker/Royal public relation agency, who will lead advisors through the journey of “Becoming a P.R. Pro.”
TMR will be revealing more, including pricing options and group-pricing opportunities, over the coming weeks.
Any questions, or comments, or requests for more information can be sent to MaestroSeries@travelmarketreport.com.