Oceania Cruises is launching a limited-time only 20th anniversary sale. To mark the milestone, the line is offering cruises a gift of up to $800 in shipboard credit per stateroom on 110 voyages across seven ships – including the line's newest, Vista – sailing to destinations around the world.
The offer is only good on bookings made between January 16 and February 28, 2023.
"With pent-up demand for luxury cruising at an all-time high, this exclusive sale is a treasure trove of possibilities for loyal repeat and first-time guests alike," said Frank A. Del Rio, president of Oceania Cruises.
Each 20th Anniversary Sale fare includes Oceania's OLife Choice package, which includes a choice of either free shore excursions, free House Beverage Package, or free shipboard credit plus the 20th anniversary bonus credit of up to $800 on all eligible bookings.
"From indulging in pampering at the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center or taking a deeper exploration ashore with one of our immersive shore excursions, we wanted to celebrate our special milestone with our valued guests," Del Rio added. "We have carefully curated a collection of intriguing itineraries for travelers to choose from, with an astounding mix of breathtaking destinations the world over."
Highlight voyages from the 20th Anniversary Sale include:
- Fjords, Vikings & Castle, 18 days (Oslo to London) onboard Riviera departing August 5; $800 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite
- Svalbard & Arctic Passage, 15 days (Tromso to Reykjavik) onboard Marina departing August 7; $800 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite
- Alaska to California Medley, 13 days (Vancouver to L.A.) onboard Regatta departing September 7; $600 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite
- Sumptuous Arabia, 10 days (Abu Dhabi to Mumbai) onboard Riviera departing December 29; $600 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite
- Minarets to Palazzi, 12 days (Istanbul to Venice) onboard Vista departing August 2, 2024; $600 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite
- Astounding Australasia, 24 days (Singapore to Auckland) onboard Regatta departing November 14, 2024; $800 Shipboard Credit per Stateroom/Suite