MasterAdvisor 58: How to Book Exclusively Adult Vacationsby Daniel McCarthy /
Finding clients who want an exclusively adult vacation can be a daunting task. It requires marketing yourself as an expert and knowing what a client wants for their vacations and what types of vacations they want.
According to a TMR report earlier this year, 2020 upped the responsibility ante to a level grown-ups never experienced before. Not only did the average adult remain a financial provider and caretaker for their offspring or elderly parents, but they also had to balance the hats of teacher, therapist, work-at-home employee, and entertainer.
For certified Virtuoso Travel Advisor Amanda Nimnicht the allure of planning memorable getaways for couples and families makes her light up. Her curiosity drives her to seek exciting adventures, idyllic romantic places, luxury getaways, and delicious destinations. As a luxury travel advisor, she combines her business and consulting experience to deliver custom-made trips that offer priceless memories for people who want to see the world.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients
- Episode 54: Selling the Caribbean
- Episode 53: Selling Bachelor and Bachelorette Trips
- Episode 52: How to Find Luxury Clients
- Episode 51: What's Trending in the Cruise Industry?