Travel Trivia Tuesday Roundup #1by Daniel McCarthy /
Are you a travel expert? Or, have you been paying attention to the trivia questions in TMR's Tuesday newsletters? Test your travel trivia knowledge with the following round-up of the last eight TMR Travel Trivia Tuesdays.
For more information on each answer, check-out the rolling list of trivia answers:
- Feb. 7, 2023: What is the world’s longest continuous train journey?
- Jan. 31, 2023: How many of the first 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites can you name?
- Jan. 24, 2023: What cruise line sailed the first-ever world cruise?
- Jan. 17, 2023: What is the world’s shortest commercial flight?
- Jan. 10, 2023: What is the world’s most expensive hotel room?
- Dec. 19, 2022: What is the most popular passenger airplane model of all time?
- Dec. 13, 2022: What city is home to five of the top 10 largest hotels in the world?
- Dec. 6, 2022: What was the world's first-ever, purpose-built cruise ship?