The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority announced its annual Saint Lucia Agents Month program, which offers personalized fam trips and special rates now through Nov. 30, 2019.
The exclusive discounted rates and offers for travel agents include up to 50% off hotels, ground transportation, meals, tours, activities and more.
“We are deeply appreciative of the tremendous value travel advisors bring to consumers and Saint Lucia, which is why we are thrilled to recognize their continued support and loyalty with this rewarding program,” said Kelly Fontenelle, director of marketing, USA, for the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority.
“Travel advisors are an integral part of our industry, and during Saint Lucia Agent Months, they can take advantage of incredible deals and discounts during their own personal vacations, in order to fully immerse themselves in the destination and experience all we have to offer their clients.”
Sample offers during Saint Lucia Agent Months include:
- Anse Chastanet: Rates starting at $185 per person daily (double occupancy) and include breakfast, dinner and all tax/service charges.
- Bay Gardens Marina Haven: Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan $60 per night and All-Inclusive Meal Plan $150 per night.
- Caille Blanc Villa: 35% off rack rates, daily buffet breakfast, free transfers and welcome cocktail.
- Calabash Cove: All-inclusive nightly rates of $250 (double) for up to five nights; additional nights 20% off published rates.
- Marigot Bay Resort Spa and Marina: $99 per night for up to three nights (single or double) with full daily breakfast plus taxes and service charge; additional nights 50% off published rates.
- WestJet: Travel agents and one companion receive 50% to 75% off regular published fares, plus taxes and fees.
The following hotels are participating in Saint Lucia Agent Months: Anse Chastanet, Bay Gardens Resorts, Bel Jou, BodyHoliday, Caille Blanc Villa, Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, Casa Del Vega, Coco Palm, Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, Jade Mountain, La Dauphine Estate, Marigot Bay Resort Spa and Marina, Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort, Oasis Marigot, Samfi Gardens, Sandals Resorts, Sugar Beach - A Viceroy Resort, Ti Kaye Resort & Spa and Villa Beach Cottages.
These tour companies and attractions are part of the initiative: Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia, CHI Shuttles, Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall, Holiday Adventures, Jus Sail, Rainforest Adventures, and Sea Spray Cruises.
WestJet is also taking part in Saint Lucia Agent Months.
Travel agents interested in participating in the program can simply contact the hotel or tour operator directly to make arrangements, and then notify their Saint Lucia Tourism Authority trade manager of the intended travel dates, as well as their preferred dates for their private familiarization trip. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority team will create an itinerary, confirm the hotel site inspections, and coordinate ground transportation.
The full list of travel advisor offers, as well as further information on the Saint Lucia Agent Months program, can be found at www.stlucia.org/travel-trade.