Video: Why This Travel Agent Doesn't Book AirBnbby Daniel McCarthy /
The advent of Airbnb and other home rental companies like VRBO gave consumers access to some of the most unique properties in some of the best cities and most sought-after destinations worldwide. However, the travel trade has not yet embraced the product, and it's possible it never will.
In this clip from MasterAdvisor 68, Advisor Ellen Goldman talks to TMR about why she doesn't book AirBnB stays for her clients.
The full episode is available here.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 67: Converting Land Clients Into Cruise Clients
- Episode 66: What's Trending in Expedition Cruises
- Episode 65: How to Best Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptions
- Episode 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travel
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers