MasterAdvisor 62: What To Know About Booking FITs in Europe in 2022by Travel Market Report /
Throughout the years, FIT has meant different things to different people, including Foreign Independent Tour or Free Independent Travel, or Fully Independent Travel, but the general definition is typically a trip that is designed and packaged by a travel advisor for a single client or group who is traveling on their own.
In this episode, TMR is joined by Neelie Kruse Owner, Travel Designer, at Cary Travel Express, to go over what advisors need to know to start booking FITs and to make the most of those kinds of trips for their clients, sponsored by Avanti Destinations.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients