MasterAdvsior 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travelby Daniel McCarthy /
Luxury doesn’t always mean what you think it means. Different clients may perceive luxury in a way that is not the traditional category definition. You may ask how can they cater to this client’s personal definition of what constitutes “luxury.”
Kyle Stewart, President of Scott & Thomas agency in Pittsburgh, Penn., joined TMR this week for the first MasterAdvisor episode of the New Year. In the episode, Stewart and TMR's Daniel McCarthy talk about what luxury clients want now, why price definitely doesn't mean luxury, and why some bookings are different than others. It all depends on what your client wants. It's your job to pull that information out.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur