MasterAdvisor 66: What's Trending in Expedition Cruising and How to Sell Itby Daniel McCarthy /
Expedition cruising can be an incredible niche for travel advisors. Aside from outsized commission on all-inclusive fares at a high price point, the segment can also provide advisors with a certain level of job security.
Amanda Klimak, the co-owner of Largay Travel, joined TMR to talk about expedition cruising as part of MasterAdvisor 66, sponsored by Lindblad-National Geographic. Klimak has 20 years selling the segment, and a love for the product, that has allowed her to become an expert in the field.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 65: How to Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptions
- Episode 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travel
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur