MasterAdvisor 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Businessby Daniel McCarthy /
You have learned the best methods to create Instagram reels for your business, now it’s time to learn about Tik Tok. Now you might be thinking: Tik Tok is a young person’s game. This is not true. Like Instagram and Facebook, Tik Tok is becoming more and more of a tool that travel entrepreneurs should consider adding to their belt.
Short-form video is a great tool to share valuable messages and deals with your clients. Many get their information from quick short-form videos as more and more social platforms try to emulate Tik Tok. While the technology might be intimidating for some, getting started is easy. Melissa Mackey, CEO of Travel Chicks, is back for another MasterAdvisor session with TMR to talk about why all travel advisors and entrepreneurs should be using Tik Tok as one of their many channels to find leads and eventually make bookings.
The episode is sponsored by ALG Vacations.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur
- Episode 56: Instagram Reels for Travel Advisors
- Episode 55: How to Handle Lapsed Clients
- Episode 54: Selling the Caribbean
- Episode 53: Selling Bachelor and Bachelorette Trips
- Episode 52: How to Find Luxury Clients