MasterAdvisor 65: How to Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptionsby Daniel McCarthy /
Disaster strikes—a flight is canceled and a traveler is stuck at the airport with no way to get home or make it to their destination. The airline offers no help or refunds and your clients don’t know what to do. Events like these are stressful scenarios for both the traveler and the advisor.
If the headlines this and last month showed us anything, advisors are essential to helping travelers pick up the pieces when something like this happens.
Brianne Bloom, Vice President of Vacation Travel at Fox World Travel, and Lia Vincent, owner of Vincent Vacations and AllinclusiveWeddings.com, joined TMR to talk about dealing with client disruptions as part of MasterAdvisor 65, sponsored by ALG Vacations.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 64: The New Definition of Luxury Travel
- Episode 63: What to Know About Charging Service Fees in 2023
- Episode 62: What to Know About Booking FITs in Europe
- Episode 61: How to Add Value to Mexico and Caribbean Vacations
- Episode 60: How to Connect with Luxury Travel Suppliers
- Episode 59: Using TikTok for Your Travel Business
- Episode 58: Booking Exclusively-Adult Vacations
- Episode 57: 9 Essential Tools for the Travel Entrepreneur